Holiday Inn Rutland
Just across U.S. Route 7 from the Diamond Run Mall, this modern hotel is about 25 minutes away from either Okemo Mountain or Killington Mountain. The understated rooms have mini-fridges, microwaves, work desks, cable TV, in-room movies and free WiFi
Check in: 5:00pm
Check out: 10:00am
Okemo Mountain Resort and the surrounding area is the outdoor enthusiasts dream come true. The wintertime brings exceptional Vermont skiing and snowboarding on snow that is known as one of the best skiing and riding surfaces in the East year after year. While other mountains talk a big game, we've proven that it takes a lot of pipe, water and power - with highly trained, completely dedicated teams at the reins - to make it happen. What a perfect Vermont mountain vacation for your family.
Slopes & Trails (Current Conditions Report)
- 121 trails and glades
- 667 acres of terrain
- 96% of trails covered by snowmaking
- Novice 32% Intermediate 36% Advanced/ Expert 31%
- Vertical Drop: 2,200 feet (most vertical in southern Vermont)
- Base Elevation: 1,144 feet
- Summit Elevation: 3,344 feet
- Five Mountain Areas: Jackson Gore Peak, Solitude Peak, South Face, Glades Peak, South Ridge
- 1 high-speed six-pack bubble chair with heated seats
- 9 quad chairs (4 highspeed quads)
- 3 triple chairs
- 7 surface lifts
- 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. - Weekends and Peak Periods
- 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. - Monday through Friday
Okemo Mountain Resort
77 Okemo Ridge Road
Ludlow, VT 05149
24-Hour SnowPhone: 802-228-5222
Kosher Catered Meals
For the weekend of December 26 - December 30, we will be offering an option to book Kosher catered meals for your entire stay.
Please check back soon for more details.
Motzei Shabbos Entertainment
Stay tuned for more info
Kosher Ski Tours is excited to offer an amazing program for your children, run by Playland Parties, a professional children's entertainment company!
You can ski and relax knowing your children are having their own fun! They will be super busy doing arts & crafts, playing special games, dancing, making puppet shows, listening to stories, & so much more!!!
Limited spots available! Reserve yours Today!
Children ages 1-8 are invited to sign up to be part of the fun.
Please feel free to contact us directly to reserve your spot.
First come, first served.